Occupational Health UK is a medical specialty that deals specifically with occupational health, workplace health and safety practices, and related policies and programmes. It is a complex field with numerous regulations concerning workers, employers, and the health and safety practices in place. This is why it is important to work with a professional Occupational Health Wales company such as Insight Occupational Health when you are looking to put policies and procedures in place.
Some of the more common areas of concentration within the Occupational Health UK area of expertise are:
* Workplace Health and Safety – the regulation of work-related illnesses and injury
* Public Health – the promotion and maintenance of good public health among employees
* Occupational Therapy – rehabilitation, diagnosis and treatment of injuries and diseases common in the working environment
* Occupational Medicine – the training, diagnosis and implementation of occupational therapy in the workplace
* Environmental Health – the evaluation and management of hazardous environments
* Risk Assessment – the preparation and review of occupational and public health risk profiles
* Family Care – the provision of care and assistance to family members injured at work
* Childcare – the development, protection, placement and education of children exposed to hazardous conditions and /or working in dangerous environments
There are many areas for you to consider when it comes to protecting the health and wellbeing of your employees and working with a professional company like the one mentioned above can help to ensure that you not only stay on the right side of any legislations but you also have happy, healthy employees.